- Never hold anyone to your own standards.
- Never hold yourself to anyone's standards.
- There is a difference between sacrifice and doing something that makes you unhappy.
- Everyone's idea of success is different.
- Failing is part of improvement.
- Having a clear head is mandatory.
- Have a master plan, take thoughtful and advancing steps towards it.
- Question everything; never stop thinking.
- Never waste a day.
"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny." ----- Tao Tse
“Man's proper stature is not one of mediocrity, failure, frustration, or defeat, but one of achievement, strength,
and nobility. In short, man can and ought to be a hero.” ---- Mike Mentzer